There are multiple sections in this Statement. Each section is equally important, so we encourage you to carefully read all of them before continuing to use this website.
All visitors to this website (‘you’) should be aware that we may process their personal information. This Statement aims to explain how your personal data is collected, used, stored or otherwise processed when you browse this website.
This website is owned by:
This Privacy Statement is effective from 25th May 2018.
Personal Data We Process
With each visit you make to our site, we are processing (or may process) some of your personal data that we gather through cookies or similar technologies. For the purpose of this Privacy Statement we may gather two categories of personal data: and your electronic identification data .
We will collect data about your private habits in connection with your interactions with websites other than this one, namely whether you visited and/or registered on any of the websites of our partners or participate in gaming activities on any of the websites of our partners. This kind of data is processed on an aggregated level and it cannot be linked to your identity.
By use of the information that web browsers, mobile devices and servers typically make available, we may process your electronic identification data. This can refer to the processing of device type (via unique device identifier), approximate location from which you access the website, mobile network information, the IP address of the device you use, operating system, browser type and version on your device and the date and time of access.
Personal Data and Reasons for Processing
When you browse this website, we may process the following personal data concerning you Here is a thorough explanation of the reasons for it:
- Data: Date and time you access the website, the amount of time spent on every web page. Purpose: website improvement.
- Data: Your email address if you respond to surveys or approach to our support team. Purpose: Answering your queries.
- Data: Your activity on websites of our business partners. Purpose: Reporting, statistics, revenue.
- Data: the device type you are accessing our website from, the unique device identifier. Purpose: traffic statistics and content optimisation.
- Data: Browser type and version you use. Purpose: website optimisation and adequate preview.
- Data: Operating system you use. Purpose: website optimisation and adequate preview.
- Data: Your email address if you subscribe to a newsletter. Purpose: Marketing communication.
- Data: Your IP address and approximate location from which you access the website. Purpose: Presenting the relevant igaming content (language, legality of certain games), website security.
Lawful Basis for Data Processing
Data that is generated when you visit our website is processed as part of us pursuing our legitimate interest which allows us to prevent any problems that may occur , better our products’ effectiveness and our service to improve your user experience , continue with improving our products and services , secure and maintain regular functionality of our website , communicate with you and measure, gauge and improve the effectiveness of advertising available on the site . Our engagement with you via notifications (such as newsletters) is dependent on your consent. Additionally, mandatory legal obligations may require the processing of your data.
Which Rights Do You Have
Since we are an EU based company, all processing your personal data is regulated by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Our data processing is about you, therefore you are a data subject. Being a data subject grants you the right to:
- Request that we limit our use and processing of your personal data.
- Decide to withdraw consent regarding the processing of your data.
- Enforce deletion of data.
- Lodge an objection regarding your data (processing and usage of it).
- Access your personal data that we hold.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Obtain portability of your personal data.
- Lodge a complaint with the relevant Data Protection Authority if you think that your rights are in violation
The relevant Data Protection Authority in EU Member States may be determined either by your place of habitual residence, or the place where the alleged infringement emerged. If you have any doubts or questions relating to accessing, correcting or deleting your personal data, or if you want to send us a request concerning your rights, please contact us on Taking into account that we are a company based in Denmark, you may contact Danish Data Protection Agency as well: Datatilsynet, Borgergade 28, 5, DK-1300 Copenhagen K.
How We Protect Your Data
Data is collected exclusively in regard to necessary requirements that are explained in this Statement. We only process data that we really need. Your data will be kept up-to-date and stored in a secure environment. We will not process your data for longer than necessary for the purposes for which data is processed.
In order to achieve that we apply different technical and organisational measures to ensure the protection of your personal data against partial or complete loss, theft, unlawful access and any other kind of unlawful use. Different levels of access control to your data are being used to secure your privacy. These limitations are governed by business demand and security requirements. We ensure that only appropriately authorised personnel have access to your data if this is a necessity for them to complete assigned work tasks.
Transferring Your Data to Recipients from Third Countries
Below is an overview of recipients outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) that we may transfer your data to:
- A recipient based in the US, whereby we aim to transfer your data in the way set out by the Privacy Shield mechanism. More about the EU-US Privacy Shield mechanism is available here.
- A recipient that is based in a country that does not have an adequate level of data protection, according to the European Commission. In this case, we will use Standard Contractual Clauses that require the recipient to protect your personal data to the same standards as it would be within the European Economic Area (EEA) and implement appropriate safeguards as required by the GDPR, with regard to the processing of your personal data.
- A recipient that is based in a country that does have an adequate level of protection, as approved by the European Commission. A list of countries with an adequate level of data protection can be found here.
We may transfer your personal data outside of the (EEA) as an essential condition for developing or providing our services. In this case, we will take all measures to ensure that an adequate level of protection and appropriate safeguards are in place, as defined by GDPR and the applicable data protection laws.
Sharing Data with Third Parties
We may share your data with entities who help us with our services (‘third parties’). By ‘third parties’ we refer to entities who help us to regularly provide and further develop our services (e.g. analytics, maintenance, marketing, development). For the sake of executing tasks previously agreed upon, the third parties are given the right to process any necessary information. Please be aware that only we can determine the purpose and means of the processing of your data, as well as decide which of your data is going to be processed to perform delegated tasks.
In addition, we may share your data with:
- Law enforcement and public authorities where we are permitted or required to do so by law
- Employees or subcontractors of Better Collective A/S and its’ subsidiaries (members of the Better Collective Group)
Changes to this Privacy Statement
It is possible that this Statement will be modified or updated in the future.
You will be notified of any changes to this Privacy Statement that may be considered essential. By essential modifications we consider all changes and updates that may affect your obligations or rights regarding how we safeguard or process your data. Contrary to this, minor modifications do not affect your rights and obligations regarding the protection of your personal data. By continuing to use our website after we publish the updated Privacy Statement with only minor modifications, you accept to be bound by the updated rules.